Student Centric. Regionally Accredited. Nonprofit.
About NCU’s Master of Business Administration
This program is designed for students interested in learning how businesses operate from behind the scenes. It can help provide the skills and experience needed to pursue executive leadership roles within government agencies, nonprofits and the general business sector.
Students will learn how to evaluate the health of an organization, deliver effective solutions and become an insightful leader within a global business environment. You can tailor the MBA program to match your interests with 12 specializations, including Health Care Administration, Management, Entrepreneurship, Financial Management and Project Management.
This program is best suited for those that want to be involved in business strategy, budgeting and other operational functions.
What You Will Learn
- How to evaluate the health of an organization and deliver effective business solutions.
- Methods of evaluating global trends and the business challenges they present.
- Procedures, processes and tools to effectively manage business finances.
- Effective ways to drive innovation within companies and/or industries.
- Methods for successfully managing organizational change.
- Criminal Justice, MBA
- Financial Management, MBA
- Health Services, MBA
- Human Resources Management, MBA
- Global Business Management, MBA
- Management of Virtual Organizations, MBA
- Entrepreneurship, MBA
- General Business, MBA
- Homeland Security, MBA
- Project Management, MBA
- Information Technology, MBA
- Strategic Marketing, MBA
The MBA program is accredited by ACBSP; however, the Computer and Information Security, Healthcare Administration, Management of Engineering and Technology, and Management Information Systems specializations are not.
The things that make us different...also make us better.
- One-To-One Learning Model: At Northcentral University, your classroom size is ONE. In other words, Northcentral's programs provide you with the opportunity to partner with a member of our 100% doctoral faculty in each of your courses.
- 100% Doctoral Faculty: Northcentral University maintains 100% doctoral faculty, most of whom have completed their program of study at a regionally accredited institution of higher education in the discipline in which they teach or develop curricula.
- Accreditation: Northcentral University is regionally accredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC). Certain NCU programs have also received programmatic accreditation from other accrediting bodies, including ACBSP and COAMFTE.
- Unique Flexibility: You shouldn't have to put your education on hold, at Northcentral University we offer weekly course starts to fit your schedule. With no need to wait for the start of a semester, you can start your educational journey as soon as you're ready. Northcentral University also has no physical residency requirements, which makes us a great fit for working professionals, as well as for military personnel and international students who do not have to relocate or spend money to travel to a campus to complete the online degree.