Student Centric. Regionally Accredited. Nonprofit.
About NCU’s Masters Programs in Psychology
If you are interested in being a part of this diverse field or advancing your current position, Northcentral University can provide the crucial education piece of your psychology career puzzle by delivering educational opportunities that help you acquire the knowledge, skills, practical application and values integral to this field.
Our programs emphasize an understanding of how the mind works and human behavior, and support the professional growth of our students as they gain the knowledge, skills sets and expertise necessary for effective research application.
Program options include:
- Master of Arts in Psychology
- Master of Science in Child and Adolescent Developmental Psychology
- Master of Science in Educational Psychology
- Master of Science in Sport Psychology
- Master of Science in Applied Behavior Analysis
- Master of Science in Forensic Psychology
- Master of Science in Industrial/Organizational Psychology
No GRE or GMAT required for admission.
Note on Licensure: NCU’s psychology programs are not licensure programs and do not prepare an individual to become a licensed psychology or counseling professional.
The things that make us different...also make us better.
- One-To-One Learning Model: At Northcentral University, your classroom size is ONE. In other words, Northcentral's programs provide you with the opportunity to partner with a member of our 100% doctoral faculty in each of your courses.
- 100% Doctoral Faculty: Northcentral University maintains 100% doctoral faculty, most of whom have completed their program of study at a regionally accredited institution of higher education in the discipline in which they teach or develop curricula.
- Accreditation: Northcentral University is regionally accredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC). Certain NCU programs have also received programmatic accreditation from other accrediting bodies, including ACBSP and COAMFTE.
- Unique Flexibility: You shouldn't have to put your education on hold, at Northcentral University we offer weekly course starts to fit your schedule. With no need to wait for the start of a semester, you can start your educational journey as soon as you're ready. Northcentral University also has no physical residency requirements, which makes us a great fit for working professionals, as well as for military personnel and international students who do not have to relocate or spend money to travel to a campus to complete the online degree.